These cookies are delicious, healthy, and they use up the bottom of the trail mix bag- whats leftover after everyone picks out the good stuff. The add-ins can be changed up depending on what you like. The base for these cookies is the same as the Healthiest Chocolate Chip Cookies. The add-ins can be a store bought trail mix, or homemade. Anything you like! I used raisins, almonds, brazil nuts, and chocolate chips. I would of added some mini pretzels too, but we didn’t have any.
You could also add mini marshmallows, dried cranberries, dried pineapple, figs, banana chips, flax seeds, sunflower seeds, white chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, chia seeds…you get the point.
- Preheat oven to 380 degrees
- Combine dry ingredients
- Add in wet ingredients and mix well
- Roughly chop add-in ingredients and combine with dough
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes
- Form ping pong sized balls-place on baking sheet, lightly press down
- Bake for 7-9 minutes